ABOUT LIFELINE JOHANNESBURG
LifeLine’s overall goal is to facilitate the strengthening of emotional wellness abilities of individuals and communities to such an extent that it enables them to appropriately manage strong emotions and mobile social change.
We endeavour to achieve this through sustainable community development models and in creating income revenue sources built on sound business practices.
In line with our overall mission and in working towards efficient sustainability, LifeLine Johannesburg created an opportunity for income generating activities through LifeLine Corporate, which it established in 1992.
LifeLine Corporate vision is to provide professional training interventions and confidential general and specialized employee wellness services creating a profitable business unit.
The business unit will contribute to funding an effective and sustainable social enterprise that provides free, accessible and confidential specialized counselling services to people to whom traditional mental health services are usually inaccessible and affordable.
LifeLine Corporate aims to provide training interventions and emotional wellness services that equips organisations, teams, as well as the individual to enhance performance through self awareness and personal growth and development.
HOW OUR EMOTIONAL WELLNESS SERVICES LEAD TO CHANGE
Our emotional wellness services:
- Empower employees to assume full responsibility for their own behavior, actions and rehabilitation to improve their work-life balance;
- Provides employers and at risk employees with a mechanism to arrange for referral to professional, confidential assistance to deal/cope with a personal crisis/trauma;
- Assists the individual to make clear and practical decisions in order to manage their crisis and resume their place within the company in a productive manner.
- Helps the individual re-establish confidence in the implementation and decision-making area of their lives.
- Boosts morale and encourages loyalty and long service by employees experiencing their company as concerned and caring.
- 24 hour Telephone Counselling
- Face to Face Counselling
- On Site Clinics
- Critical Incident Debriefing Services
- Trauma Management services
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO START
The sooner you start the needs assessment the sooner you can implement your own Employee Wellness Service.
Please contact Nicci Imerman at LifeLine JHB to set up your Employee Wellness Service.Contact: Office: 011 728 1331